Verse of the Day

Morning Meditation: God, Imagination, Focus, Thanksgiving (GIFT)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Book of Days - Monday 22, 2010

Outside my window... Still Dark at 8:41 am. It is sprinkling it may rain today.

My thoughts... I need to get the house finished for the departure and the appointment today.

Today's Quote...
Philosophy is a battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of language.
Ludwig Wittgenstein
Austrian philosopher (1889 - 1951)

I am thankful for... The waking everyday, having a beautiful daughter that is healthy, and a man in my life that though he has many health issues with his back, he is healthy and loving.

From my life... This week I am focusing on making sure Dale and the pixie are ready for the trip we will go on this week.

From the kitchen... Last night we had: Chicken and Veggies, Steak for tonight, Hamburgers for dinner Tuesday, Fish for dinner Wednesday, We leave for the trip on Thursday.

I am wearing...
PJ Shorts and a t-shirt, and slippers, still waking up.

I am creating... Blogging for this and another Blog I have.

My adventures this week... Appointment today, To the Doctor on Wednesday and to Parents on Thursday for a week.

Becoming well read... The Bible, other blogs, mommy sites, and the news. Need to find a book!

I manifest and co-create... my hopes and dreams for this week are that Pixie is good for the trip, Dale's back doesn't bother him a whole lot during the trip, and that things go well while at my family's house.

Today's Melody... Not currently listening to music, however, Pixie is sleeping soundly, and tv is on "Charmed" for background noise.

One of my favorite things...Root Beer Floats

Further plans for this week...Other than traveling? None.

Still....life...

No comments:

Post a Comment